TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read all these terms and conditions.
Damage to ANY item, including but not limited to HOT TUBS, GAZEBOS & Any equipment supplied by us in the duration of the booking leaves you liable to a fee of up to £250. Please ask about our insurance policies and options.
BY MAKING A BOOKING WITH US YOU ARE ACCEPTING OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING :
Now that your hot tub has been installed and your waiting for it to fill all the way up and get to the desired temperature there’s a few things you’ll need to know so that you get the best possible benefits and enjoyment from your rental.
Firstly , We recommend filling your hot tub with warm or hot water from a hot tap where possible as this speeds up the heating up process and means you can use your hot tub sooner and it will take up to 24 hours to be ready to use.
When using the hot tub , especially with the air jets on its maximum temperature will naturally drop over a couple of hours of use and this is normal but it’s not very often it will drop too low but on sunny days you shouldn’t have any issues at all.
We advise to leave the motor and heater running from when it’s installed until it’s ready to be collected as this will ensure it maintains a good temperature and also keeps the water circulating through its filter system. If you don’t use your hot tub for more than 48 hours the motor will switch off itself for safety reasons so keep an eye on this. If this happens simply turn the motor back on and wait for it to get back to its temperature. It’s always best to keep its lid on too.
When installation took place your installer will have added enough chemicals and tested the water adequately so you shouldn’t need to add anymore chemicals unless it’s in constant use. One very important thing is to always clean the water filter after each use ( your installer will have showed you how to do this ).
It’s very important that you keep the hot tub as clean as possible by showering before use , cleaning your feet before use and by hosing or wiping it down after each use as this will ensure any dirt on the sides of it will not get stuck in your filter and the water will stay nice and clean.
Never let children use the hot tub unattended and always ensure the lid is replaced between uses if you have small children around.
Important information about your collection :
On the day of collection you’ll be contacted to arrange a time slot for us to come and collect the hot tub so we kindly as that when this happens you switch off the motor at the mains , unplug it from the mains , Pull the water plug and let it’s water drain away ready for our arrival. It would be fantastic if you could allow us access to your water source so that we can carry out a clean on site before it’s packed away.
Important information concerning your security deposit :
You’ll have paid your installer a cash security deposit and we always want to give this back to you so please take good care of our hot tub by :
- Not over filling the water in the tub or under filling it below the indicator lines
- Not exceeding its capacity
- Not bouncing or jumping on the sides of the hot tubs or using glass or patio heaters near it
- Not causing and damage to the hot tubs or their lids which are fragile in some settings
- Not allowing the hot tub to get dirty and damaged by following the above advice
- Any fake tanning stains will result in you being liable for the cost of a liner ( £499-£999 ) and are excluded from our insurance claims. Vegas £499, Milan £599, Helsinki £799, Maldives £999
Any damage caused to the hot tub by you that’s not a manufacturers fault will mean your security deposit isn’t refunded and you will be liable for a further cost of up to £250.00 and we will claim for any additional costs from our insurance provider. If your hot tub rental is stolen then you maybe liable for the full value of the hot tub if we can’t make a valid claim on our insurance. Any unpaid fees or damages maybe taken to court by us without notice.
All punctures that occur or any occurrence that causes the tub to deflate once your engineer has left the install site are the sole responsibility of the hirer and the minimum penalty for a puncture or damage caused to cause a deflation of the unit is £100.00 or loss of deposit and you are then liable for a further £250.00 ( maximum ) if the puncture can’t be repaired. Any tears to the unit is a instant £350.00 charge ( £100.00 deposit + £250.00 )
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are not sure about anything, please call us.
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the Rental / purchase of the services and goods advertised on our website, catalogues, brochures or another form of advertisement by you (the Customer or you).
- These are the terms on which we sell all Services to you. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession;
- Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Services;
- Delivery Location means the Supplier’s premises or other location where the Services are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
- Goods or Equipment mean any goods or equipment that we supply to you with the Services, of the number and description as set out in the Order;
- Order means the Customer’s order for the Services from the Supplier as set out overleaf;
- Services mean the services, including any Goods, of the number and description, set out in the Order.
- The description of the Services and any Goods is as set out in our website, catalogues, brochures or another form of advertisement.
- In the case of Services and any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
- All Services are subject to availability.
- We can make changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
- You must co-operate with us in all matters relating to the Services, provide us and our authorised employees and representatives with access to any premises under your control as required, provide us with all information required to perform the Services and obtain any necessary licences and consents (unless otherwise agreed).
- Failure to comply with the above is a Customer default which entitles us to suspend performance of the Services until you remedy it or if you fail to remedy it following our request, we can terminate the Contract with immediate effect on written notice to you.
BASIS OF SALE
- The description of the Services and any Goods in our website, catalogues, brochures or another form of advertisement does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Services or Goods.
- When an Order has been made, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay, which must be due to running out of stock or resources, a price or description mistake, inability to obtain your payment or other genuine and fair reason.
- A Contract will be formed for the Services ordered, only upon the Supplier sending an email to the Customer saying that the Order has been accepted or if earlier, the Supplier’s delivery of the Services to the Customer.
- Any quotation or estimate of Fees (as defined below) is valid for a maximum period of 1 day from its date unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
- No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Services, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
- We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer where we, the Supplier and you the Customer, enter the Contract at any of the Supplier’s business premises, and where the Contract is not a contract (i) for which an offer was made by the Customer in the Supplier’s and the Customer’s simultaneous physical presence away from those premises, or (ii) made immediately after the Customer was personally and individually addressed in the Supplier’s and the Customer’s simultaneous physical presence away from those premises. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms that are more appropriate to you and which might, in some way, be better for you, eg by giving cancellation rights pursuant to consumer protection law. Business premises means immovable retail premises where we carry on business on a permanent basis or, in the case of movable retail premises, on a usual basis.
FEES AND PAYMENT
- The fees (Fees) for each type of (if applicable) the Services, the price of any Goods (if not included in the Fees) and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out in our price list current at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing. Prices for Services may be calculated on a fixed fee or on a standard rate basis.
- Fees and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order, so that, if the rate of VAT increases before acceptance of the Order, we will only increase the Fees or charge by the amount of that increase if you agree, otherwise we must reject the Order and promptly inform you of this.
- You must submit your credit or debit card details with your Order so we can take payment immediately.
- Once a booking is submitted, orders can’t be cancelled within 14 Days of the booking date without losing the fee paid . The Hot Tub Rental Company will however endeavour to re-arrange your booking subject to availability at no additional cost.
- If a customer would like to cancel their booking within 14 days of the booking date, The Hot Tub Rental Company will not refund any fees.
- Once a booking submitted, the balance must be paid immidiatley on your booking date.
- A £100 cast security deposit is payable on the day of installation to cover any damages caused by neglect of abuse. This is refundable on the day of collection.
- If a customer is not present during the arranged collection window, and The Hot Tub Rental Company has made reasonable efforts to contact the customer, the account used to pay the booking deposit will be charged for any additional hire fees incurred and a admin free to re arrange collection.
- Some hire extensions can be paid by Bank transfer , Cash or by making a card payment.
- We will deliver the Services, including any Goods, to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement:
- in the case of Services, within a reasonable time; and
- in the case of Goods, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 30 days after the day on which the Contract is entered into.
- In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Services on time, you can require us to reduce the Fees or charges by an appropriate amount (including the right to receive a refund for anything already paid above the reduced amount). The amount of the reduction can, where appropriate, be up to the full amount of the Fees or charges.
- In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Goods on time, you can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the Contract at an end if:
- we have refused to deliver the Goods, or if delivery on time is essential taking into account all the relevant circumstances at the time the contract was made, or you said to us before the Contract was made that delivery on time was essential; or
- after we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that period.
- If you treat the Contract at an end, we will (in addition to other remedies) promptly return all payments made under the Contract.
- If you were entitled to treat the Contract at an end, but do not do so, you are not prevented from cancelling the Order for any Goods or rejecting Goods that have been delivered and, if you do this, we will (in addition to other remedies) without delay return all payments made under the Contract for any such cancelled or rejected Goods.
- If any Goods form a commercial unit (a unit is a commercial unit if the division of the unit would materially impair the value of the goods or the character of the unit) you cannot cancel or reject the Order for some of those Goods without also cancelling or rejecting the Order for the rest of them.
- We do not generally deliver to addresses outside England and Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and Channels Islands. If, however, we accept an Order for delivery outside that area, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes, as we will not pay them.
- You agree we may deliver the Goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
- If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Services at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
- The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
RISK AND TITLE
- Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
- Damage to Goods in the duration of the booking leaves you liable to a fee of up to £250.
- You do not own the Goods. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Goods still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
- We have a legal duty to supply the Goods in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
- Upon delivery, the Goods will:
- be of satisfactory quality;
- be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the Goods which, before the Contract is made, you made known to us, expressly or by implication, regardless of whether that is a purpose for which goods of that type are usually supplied (unless you do not actually rely, or it is unreasonable for you to rely, on our skill and judgment) and be fit for any purpose held out by us or set out in the Contract; and
- conform to their description.
- It is not a failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your materials.
- We will supply the Services with reasonable skill and care.
- In relation to the Services, anything we say or write to you, or anything someone else says or writes to you on our behalf, about us or about the Services, is a term of the Contract (which we must comply with) if you take it into account when deciding to enter this Contract, or when making any decision about the Services after entering into this Contract. Anything you take into account is subject to anything that qualified it and was said or written to you by us or on behalf of us on the same occasion, and any change to it that has been expressly agreed between us (before entering this Contract or later).
DURATION, TERMINATION AND SUSPENSION
- The Contract continues as long as it takes us to perform the Services.
- Either you or we may terminate the Contract or suspend the Services at any time by a written notice of termination or suspension to the other if that other:
- commits a serious breach, or series of breaches resulting in a serious breach, of the Contract and the breach either cannot be fixed or is not fixed within 30 days of the written notice; or
- is subject to any step towards its bankruptcy or liquidation.
- On termination of the Contract for any reason, any of our respective remaining rights and liabilities will not be affected.
SUCCESSORS AND OUR SUB-CONTRACTORS
- Either party can transfer the benefit of this Contract to someone else and will remain liable to the other for its obligations under the Contract. The Supplier will be liable for the acts of any sub-contractors who it chooses to help perform its duties.
CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND THE CONTROL OF EITHER PARTY
- In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
- the party will advise the other properly as soon as reasonably practicable; and
- the party’s obligations will be extended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer’s above rights relating to delivery.
- We do not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier’s other legal obligations. Subject to this, we are not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (eg loss of profit) to your business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer – because we believe you are not buying the Services and Goods wholly or mainly for your business, trade, craft or profession.
GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION AND COMPLAINTS
- The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
- Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland.
- We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints as follows: If a dispute occurs customers should contact us to find a solution. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 3 Hours.
- You can withdraw the Order by telling us before the Contract is made, or up to 2 weeks prior to the booking date.